We applied geotrust certificate to protect our customer's information. In this article, I would like to show you how to validate ssl by chrome & firefox browsers.
Checking by Chrome
- Click the login/register link, you will find a green lock before the https
- Click the green lock, you will see the detail information of the certificate
- You can also click the GeoTrust Seal to verify the certificate when you find it
- The popup window will show you certificate info
Checking by Firefox
- You can find the lock icon at the secured page
- Click the lock and you will see the GeoTrust Verification information
- Click more information
- View certificate general information
- View certificate detail information
Write a comment
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: HTML is not translated!